Tuesday, February 16, 2010

change//faith.hope.love

I must admit something. The biggest part of why I love coming to @ElkhartCalvary every Sunday morning is the chance to worship my God. Not only for myself to worship but to see the church worshipping gets me even more excited.

It may be because I am younger that my worship gets me physically exhausted. Sweat in my worship time=one amazing experience. Think what you may but my thought is that I want to give back everything I have to my King who gave everything for me. At that moment I am laying down everything that clutters my life. Romans 12:1-2 (http://bit.ly/9MJiGM). It should be our goal every moment of every second. Am I perfect like that? No...not even close but it's what I should/am striving for.

The definition of worship for my own life is "having breakfast and then saying thank you Lord. Going to work and saying thank you Lord." It can be that simple if we choose. Will you?



1 comment: